[PythonCE] Version 2.3 For HPC 2000

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Mon Dec 1 02:41:11 EST 2003

AFAIK -  the HPC2000 is available both with a MIPS processor and an ARM
One with an ARM processor will probably run the standard ARM
distribution fine (?) - have you tried it ?
Alternatively, someone on this list recently said they would look at
porting 2.3 to run on a MIPS machine... but I doubt it's ready yet...
check the archives.