[PythonCE] Re: PythonCE Digest, Vol 5, Issue 9

Guido Wesdorp mailings at johnnydebris.net
Mon Dec 15 05:02:51 EST 2003

mailing at piwo.ws wrote:

>Great :) , but on my Pocket PC 2003 host the interpreter cannot be
>started from python.exe - "python.exe is not a valid PocketPC
>application". Is it compiled for ARM based machines ?

I haven't tried them out myself, just copied what I got from Jeffrey to
my server. I hope Jeffrey is still around to answer your question? Also
I wanted to ask him whether it would be possible to get the sources so I
can create a CVS repository (which seems to become quite useful here).

Cheers,

Guido