[PythonCE] The last build

Jeffrey Nix chronowarper at netscape.net
Fri Dec 19 13:03:34 EST 2003

It was compiled for ARM but I'm concerned about the base address I specified for it. it is my theory that that is the problem however I have gotten the executable to run on my PocketPC so I don't know what the problem is. as for where I got the base address, it's from a text file specifying default base address for windows in the python 2.3.2 source tarball. It also lists a base address for the python exe which I remember surprised me but I specified it anyway for the compiler if ever make any more builds I will hopefully correct this.

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.