[PythonCE] Meghan has sent you the following message

Meghan @lonelywivesclub.net meghan9018@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 05:07:21 +0000

Greetings, the following member has sent you an email
---- Meghan.

Hey, This is Meghan, I got an email from you from
another site, and meant to write you back, but I had
some guy keep sending pictures to my email that were
gross so I'm not giving out my email any more, but I
found this site and its more anonymous and maybe we
can chat here for now? I'm married but I plan to get
divorced soon, my husband is seeing his assistant and
he is never home, he works in London and you can tell
why I'd like to meet someone. I'm still young and
attractive and would like to not waste it all feeling
sorry for myself. Lets talk and maybe get a drink.
Message me on this site.
Love
Meghan

The follow message was sent from lonelywivesclub, to
visit/email this member please click here
(www.lonelywivesclub.net/meghan.html) If you wish to
discontinue receiving emails from this LWC member click
here.
Thank you,
LWC Mail Management