[PythonCE] Loading .py files in PythonCE

David Youngblood david_edi at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 18:29:42 EST 2003

I had the same problem. I copied the file
'pcceshell.py' from my last version of python and then
made the following change to it:
1) open it with a file editor
2) find the function 'def RunCode(shell):'
3) about 9 lines down find 'del sys.argv[0]'
4) comment this line out. '#del sys.argv[0]'
5) save this file to your python\lib folder and try it
again

Hope this helps.

David Y