[PythonCE] Loading .py files in PythonCE

Guido Wesdorp mailings at johnnydebris.net
Mon Nov 10 04:36:08 EST 2003

goodey27 at juno.com wrote:

>The real fix for this problem is, to change the registry entry.

I'm sorry, been sick at home for a couple of days so didn't reply. This
would indeed be the best way to solve this, since not only it will make
sure you'll never make a typo in booting Python scripts again, but also
it allows you to open them with a single mouse-click. Btw the keys are
also described in the readme.txt (or what's it called?) in the bundle.
If you don't want to mess around with the registry yourself you might
want to search for some utility to set file associations on CE, I'm
using PocketTweak myself and that's a bit easier for tasks like this...

Cheers,

Guido