[PythonCE] Windows Mobile?

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Fri Oct 24 10:12:28 EDT 2003

The Dell Axim is a straight pocketPC... very nice they are too.....

Fuzzy

--

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
The Atlantibot coding message group.
---
http://www.atlantibots.org.uk