[PythonCE] Python CE: a stable version.

Stefano DOLCI s.dolci at drr.cnr.it
Tue Sep 9 11:10:56 EDT 2003

Rome, 9 september 2003

First of all, let me express my congratulations for all people who spends
time and energies developing a stable version of Python on Pocket PC
platform: thanks guys!

I have tested the last version on my Dell Axim X5: as a newbie (that's what
I am) I had some difficulties in gathering all patches that version needs
and, after doing that, I still found out that module POPLIB doesn't work
properly on Pocket PC platform.

Am I right, or being a "newbie" made me loose some crucial aspect of
installation and configuration?
(If I am right) Do the new version correct this problem?

Bye.

Stefano DOLCI