[PythonCE] Re: Using the PPC / Networking in PythonCE?

pcolsen at comcast.net pcolsen at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 23:22:58 EDT 2003

Jeff,

Thanks!

My problem seems to be that I can't get the socket module to run.  I keep
getting error reports that Python can't find the _socket module.

I just downloaded and reinstalled the latest version, but the error remains.

I've thought of switching to Jython, but it's reported to be very slow.

Any suggestions?

Peter