AW: [PythonCE] python 2.3.4 hpc 2000

Daniel Nastase danielnastase at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 01:38:49 CEST 2004

The HPC2000 uses Windows CE 3.0. Because of this I
expect that it won't be just a matter of building for
a different processor type, but one would need to
further downgrade the code to Windows CE 2.0 which can
be time consuming. That's why I can't promise anything
as I don't have too much free time :(

Can you pls send me directly what your pda is and what
OS is using ? (I need to install the proper SDK) and
I'll give it a shot this week-end maybe we're lucky
and it just builds.

Daniel