[PythonCE] WinCE testers for LuaX?

Asko Kauppi asko.kauppi at sci.fi
Tue Aug 24 12:59:51 CEST 2004

I wonder if some of you PythonCE people would like to help me test LuaX
(http://luaforge.net/projects/luax) on WinCE.  I have it compiling
(using eVC++ 4.0) but have no physical gadget to test against, neither
does the emulator work on Mac Virtual PC.  So there's some challenges
still, I'm sure. :)

If you're interested, have a look at this article:

	LuaX for PocketPC - Installation.pdf
	http://luaforge.net/docman/?group_id=21

-ak

Edelleenlähetetyn viestin alku: