[PythonCE] Shelve -- has anyone used it successfully?

Ron Phillips RPhillips at engineer.co.summit.oh.us
Wed Dec 8 17:34:49 CET 2004

Thank you! I'll check it out -- but I lost my platform suddenly. The
original owner is coming back from Iraq and needs it right away.

I might get another PocketPC after the budget rolls over in January.
Sigh.

Ron

>>> "Michael" <mike at pcblokes.com> 12/8/2004 11:23:45 AM >>>

There's a pure python database called kirbybase you could try.

If csv doesn't work I've done a module called listquote that would
work.

Regards,

Fuzzy