[PythonCE] Python on Axim v50 / XScale

Bryan Siegfried bsiegfried at pol.net
Sun Dec 12 18:02:06 CET 2004

I am switching from Palm to Pocket PC.  For my job (physician), there
are several resources for the PocketPC, but there are a few things
sorely missing.  Mainly, there3 is now free medical calculator, no ABG
calculator, and no pregnancy wheel program...at least none are available
as freeware/GPL/etc.

I would like to write one of these (or all of them).  It's not kernel
hacking, I should be able to muddle my way through, but I don't have a
good development environment picked out.

I have seen people go both ways on python compatibility with xscale.
Are other people running it on their Xscale processors,a nd
specifically, their Axims?

Thanks,
Bryan
martalli AT madisontelco.com