[PythonCE] Re: Python on Axim v50 / XScale

Bryan Siegfried martalli at madisontelco.com
Mon Dec 13 04:45:19 CET 2004

Brad Clements wrote:
 > On 12 Dec 2004 at 11:02, Bryan Siegfried wrote:
 >

 >>I have seen people go both ways on python compatibility with xscale.
 >>Are other people running it on their Xscale processors,a nd
 >>specifically, their Axims?
 >

 > When you say "both ways" what exactly do you mean?
 >
 > Are you considering installing Linux on your PDA, or do you mean
something else?

I apologize for being unclear.  I wanted to write a program for
Windows Mobile 2003.  I have been reading quite a bit of discussion
about python on windows mobile devices, but I had yet to read
of any actual programs...

As much as Linux on a handheld intrigues me, I need the Axim for work,
and several references that I can have easily on hand.  These are
not (yet) available for Linux (e.g. Zaurus) handhelds.  However, if
I wrote my little utility in Python I could port it to almost
any handheld platform.

Bryan

--
Bryan Siegfried				Solvet saeclum in favilla
Internal medicine and pediatrics	Staunton Family Practice