[PythonCE] Re: Python on Axim v50 / XScale

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Mon Dec 13 17:38:21 CET 2004

There is a pythonCE version of apache which will run as localhost.
Normally winCE has no concept of localhost - so this is your best bet. I
don't have the URL, but google should find it.

For testing on the desktop Xitami is a great server to use as localhost.
You'll then be programming CGIs to go with it.

Regards,

Fuzzy

Ron Phillips wrote:

> I've been writing a form-filling app in Tkinter. I don't like it much,
> honestly -- I am much more comfortable in html. Can you provide any
> links to examples/tuts of the tiny http server / browser idea? Desktop
> is fine, I can adapt, I think.
>
> I just haven't seen it done on the desktop, but I really like the idea.
>
> Ron

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
http://www.Voidspace.org.uk/atlantibots/pythonutils.html
Python utilities, modules and apps.
Including Nanagram, Dirwatcher and more.
---
http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk