[PythonCE] wxPython on CE

Oskar Świda swida at aragorn.pb.bialystok.pl
Fri Dec 17 21:11:34 CET 2004

Hi,

Of course, there is interest. We still lack a good gui for pythonce
(Tkinter is useless when I need to input any characters from language
other than English). I've tried to port Paragui some time ago and FLTK
too, but it is still incomplete and far from state when you can write real
applications (as you said - these are deadly tasks).

                 best regards,
                    Oskar Swida