[PythonCE] Python Links Including PocketPC Programming

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Mon Jan 5 07:43:13 EST 2004

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/coollinks/python_links.shtml

A set of links on python and programming, including PocketPC programming.
200 odd links in total in categories, submissions welcome.

BTW I still find that most Tkinter programs (even from my simple
experimentation) crash part of the PocketPC OS on exit. Not only that
but I'm 'confused' about which python distribution is the 'latest and
best' when it comes to working with Tkinter and python 2.3 for
pocketPC... can anyone help clear up my confusion ?

Having said that I very much appreciate the fact that I can code and
test on my pocketPC..... what would really be good is a text editor that
handled the indentation properly (insert 4 spaces isntead of tabs -
maintain indent position when hitting enter etc), python syntax
highlighting would be a real bonus......... Anyon know of such a beast ?

Next on the wish list would be a pythonCE version of py2exe for creating
standalone distributables - now that Tkinter is working (*ahem* at least
nearly on my machine) creating proper python pocketPC applications
becomes a real possibility.

Happy New Year to all..........

Fuzzy

--

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
http://www.atlantibots.org.uk
Atlantibots - stomping across the worlds of Atlantis.
---
http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk