[PythonCE] Numeric Python

Jeffrey Nix chronowarper at netscape.net
Mon Jan 5 13:15:20 EST 2004

I have worked on Numeric python and numarray. So far I have gotten all of numarray to compile except libteacup (if I remember correctly) and the issue is related to time if I remember correctly. But as for Numeric if I get around to it I'll get it done. But no promises there's lots of other things Python that are higher on my priority list.

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.