[PythonCE] Running scripts by double clicking

Ryan Northey ryan at ape-x.net
Thu Jul 8 09:56:47 CEST 2004

Hi,

> I'm having problems running a script by double clicking I get a message, ImportError: No module named \My Documents\Python\<filename>
> This problem started with Version 2.3.4
>
> Pwease help
> Isr

I got around this problem by having a file in pythonpath called
xFile.py, containing:

import sys
execfile(sys.argv[1])

and then editing the registry entry \HKCR\PySource\Shell\Open\Command:

Default  : "\Program Files\Python\python.exe" xFile "%1" %*

I am trying to get twisted to run an xmlrpc server , but unfortunately
it cant import errno.EPREM.

I can however now run an xmlrpc client - which is great - thanks for
putting the port together.

All help gratefully received in getting twisted to sing.

cheers,

ryan.
--
Ryan Northey <ryan at ape-x.net>