[PythonCE] Should we setup a sourceforge site?

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Fri Jul 16 17:03:19 CEST 2004

It seems that files are being distributed from a multitude of locations, different versions and
extensions.. It's confusing, there's no single place to go to find pointers to the different
"releases".

I thought folks would update the pythonce wiki at

http://www.murkworks.com/Research/Python/PythonCE/PythonCEWiki/FrontPage

When they released their own stuff, there's even a page or two for "releases from other
sites".

But there's been no updates on the wiki for 8 months.

So, when someone wants to try pythonce, they have to search the mailing list to find out
where  to get a release.

Now granted, there seems to be only one "active release"  under development at any given
time, but it keeps moving .. hammond, murkworks, telion, others , kashtan

What should we do about this?

Should we go back and freshen the wiki?

Should we create a sourceforge project to hold binary and source releases?

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements