[PythonCE] Trying to use different os.py

Isr Gish isrgish at fastem.com
Thu Jul 22 04:25:27 CEST 2004

I was trying to use a different os.py by putting it in "\Program Files\Python\lib" folder. But I see that when I check which one its running I get
<module 'os' from '\Program Files\Python\lib\python23.zip\os.pyc'>.
The funny thing is that my python23.zip isn't even in the lib folder. Its under "\Program Files\Python" folder.

The same goes for other modules, but not all. I don't remember which ones I have that problem with.

Isr