FW:[PythonCE] RE: shutil import failure

Isr Gish isrgish at fastem.com
Sun May 2 19:41:18 EDT 2004

Sorry sentbit to the wrong list before

-----Original Message-----
From: "Isr Gish"<isrgish at fastem.com>
Sent: 5/2/04 6:01:46 PM
To: "tutor at python.org"<tutor at python.org>
Subject: [Tutor] RE: [PythonCE] shutil import failure

It seems that the module shutil needs a DLL file in the windows directory called shutil.dll.

After looking in my windows directory I see that I have one.

If you need it I can e-mail it to you.
My machine is a xscale witch is compatible with StrongArm. so if you have either it should work for you.

All the best,
Isr