[PythonCE] Python2.2 AND ipaq

Richard Deeley r_deeley at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 12:25:54 EDT 2004

Ah good point, I think I corrected that also without noticing that I did
it (force of habit type of thing). I wasn't the original author of the
problem, it just looked didn't seem as though there would be a major
problem here. On that account it was correct but my diagnosis was
incorrect. Will double check next time to make sure I only change one
thing at a time. (but now I am curious as to why it would work, as
originally claimed, on the laptop in the first place. Oh well, the
overall moral is it will work just fine with minor changes.)

Richard.

(curious character set in the error message btw).