[PythonCE] RE: shutil import failure

Isr Gish isrgish at fastem.com
Wed May 5 23:49:33 EDT 2004

I would also like to know why I'm in your spam area. I didn't here this from anyone else so I'm asumiNg it has something to do with your e-mail service.

Also I would still like to know wich Version of Python are you running. What I wrote to you last time that it only worked in 2.2 it could be that your only running 2.2 therfore the .py file would work and so would anything that was compiled on your device.

Also can you show me again the Traceback that you got, please post the whole tracebak. That way I could see more wats cousing it.

All the best,
Isr