[PythonCE] How to use another win32xxx in Python CE

Wara Songkran paandev at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 13:26:43 CET 2004

Hi

I'm using python ce from Python-2.3.4-arm-PPC2003.zip it work well. Now I want to create win32 app using python. I copy win32api.pyd which i download from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/ to the same directory where win32gui.pyd exist but when i excecute "import win32api " the error said

"ImportError: DLL load failed with error code 193"

I've try several win32xxx.pyd file but the error is the same

please help

http://mail.yahoo.com