[PythonCE] Command Line

Patric Michael patric at usa.net
Fri Nov 12 17:33:03 CET 2004

I don't know the OS in your phone, but the solution for windows in my Ipaq was to create
shortcuts to the scripts I wanted to run.

Its a single line of text like this:

#"\Program Files\Python\Lib\python.exe" "\My Documents\Pydocs\myscript.py"

You can create new shortcuts on your device with any text editor, but be sure the file you
create is saved with the .lnk extension.  ( ell, enn, kay extension)

Also, one of the versions of pythonCE includes a small script to edit the registry to allow
for tapping a script to run it.

You can find a couple ports of that file here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=104228

Good luck!

Patric