[PythonCE] newbee question: which IDE to use?

Daniel Nastase danielnastase at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 17:20:27 CET 2004

Unfortunately I don't have this setup on my Jornada anymore as I've gone for
the real thing:  NetBSD, so I can't  test anything.
Where do you have the space problem ? when setting variables in the registry
? or when trying to open a file from emacs ? or ... ?

Here's how the registry keys should look like (that's my last backup of the
HKLM/Enviroment):

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Environment]
"XCE_TRACE"="0"
"DISPLAY"="jornada:0.0"
"XCE_TRACE_FILE"="/tracefile.txt"
"UNIXROOTDIR"="/Storage Card"
"TMPDIR"="\\tmp"
"TMP"="\\tmp"
"TEMP"="\\tmp"
"EMACSLOADPATH"="\\Storage Card\\emacs\\lisp;\\Storage
Card\\emacs\\lisp\\emacs-lisp;\\Storage Card\\emacs\\lisp\\progmodes;"
"COMPUTERNAME"="jornada"
"ROWS"="16"
"COLS"="105"
"PATH"="\\storage card\\bin;\\Storage Card\\bin;\\Storage
Card\\perl;\\Storage Card\\texmf\\bin"
"CONSOLEFONTSIZE"="7"
"VIM"="\\Storage Card\\vim"
"HOME"="\\Storage Card\\daniel"
"EMACSDATA"="\\Storage Card\\emacs\\etc"
"EMACSDIR"="\\Storage Card\\emacs"
"EMACSDOC"="\\Storage Card\\emacs\\etc"
"EMACSPATH"="\\Storage Card\\emacs\\bin"
"USERNAME"="daniel"
"X11DIR"="/Storage Card/usr/lib/X11"
"PERL5LIB"="\\Storage Card\\perl"
"APACHEDIR"="\\Storage Card\\apache"
"GPHOTODIR"="\\Storage Card\\gphoto"
"TERMCAP"="/Storage Card/etc/termcap"
"SHELL"="none"
"GCLDIR"="/Storage Card/gcl"
"SCHEME_LIBRARY_PATH"="/Storage Card/scm/slib/"
"DICTIONARY"="/Storage Card/usr/lib/dict/german"
"MAXIMA_DIRECTORY"="/Storage Card/gcl"
"LAST_FONT_CREATED"="/Storage Card/texmf/fonts/pk\\cmr10.300pk"
"CAMLDIR"="/Storage Card/caml"
"TERM"="wince"
"TEXMFCNF"="\\Storage Card\\texmf\\cfg"
"PWD"="/Storage Card/"