[PythonCE] Possible to read/write from the Bluetooth virtual com port?

Trond A Myklebust tamyk at online.no
Thu Nov 25 10:00:51 CET 2004

I am not sure if it is correct, but in the pywin32 package, it is
mentioned that win32file is also possible to compile for Windows
CE....been trying to compile it using evc4.0, but getting a lot of
errors.

Suppose there is a reason it is almost impossible to find anything on
the net regarding this...