[PythonCE] xml on pocketpc

Ajay abra9823 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Wed Sep 1 09:53:43 CEST 2004

hi!

Quoting Johnny deBris <johnny at debris.demon.nl>:

> Ajay wrote:
>
> >hi!
> >
> >it doesn't seem to work
> >parsing a file raises a Fatal Exception Error, exception 0x80000002.
> Don't
> >know why, maybe because i am using the Python-2.3.4-arm-PPC2002 instead
> of
> >the Python port listed on the website
> >

> I'm pretty sure that's it, I don't know if all the PyXML subpackages are
> fully working but I could at least import them on 2.3. I think the
> package contains some compiled C modules, if so I assume they will only
> work on the Python version they were compiled for. Could you try
> downloading that older version and see if that does work?

i can import as well. the problem is running them
how would you run the python version listed on the website. I copied them
over but when i click on the python executable i get an error - "'python'
is not a valid Pocket PC application". and running \pcceshell\runcode or
\pcceshell\simpleshell throws errors saying - "couldn't find the
application to run them"

thanks

cheers