[PythonCE] xml on pocketpc

Ajay abra9823 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Fri Sep 3 05:05:43 CEST 2004

hi!

yes i tried

>>>from _xmlplus.dom.ext.reader import Sax2
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "\Program Files\Python\pcceshell\interact.py line 58 in Interact
          exec codeOb in locals
   File "<input>", line 1, in ?
   File "\Program Files\Python\_xmlplus\dom\ext\reader\__init__.py", line
14, in ?
          import string, urllib2, urlparse, cString, os
   File "\Program Files\Python\lib\urllib2.py", line 91, in ?
          import httplib
   File "\Program Files\Python\lib\httplib.py", line 70, in ?
          import mimetools
   File "\Program Files\Python\lib\mimetools.py", line 6, in ?
          import tempfile
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'O_RDWR'

and:
>>>from _xmlplus.dom.minidom import parse
>>>d=parse('\um\proxy\p.xml')
results in the shell exiting without any errors etc

thanks

cheers