[PythonCE] problem with server

Nithril nithril at free.fr
Mon Sep 6 17:59:40 CEST 2004

Hi,

>I have a problem with the http and cgi server. They start but when I try to
>access a web page through IE, the console throw me an error 10054 (connexion
>reset by peer) on socket.py line 323 ie. when the servers try to read a line
>of the request.

>I dont know from where this issue come, but I suspect IE (win ce .net 4.2 build
0)

After some investigation it appears that it should be python that doesn't handle
correctly IE HTTP request on my Windows CE .Net .
That would be great if Python for PPC has ran on a CE .Net without any
change :).
But like python CE was compiled for PPC, there are surely some
difference between API that cause my issue.

What do you think about that?