[PythonCE] idleCE

Stewart Midwinter stewart.midwinter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 08:14:04 CET 2005

Blake, thanks for the latest version of idleCE.

I've been using it recently - it's plenty usable as it now stands.
But of course I've thought of a couple of feature requests.  Firstly,
line numbers, so if my code doesn't run and I get an exception, I can
go directly to the line number referenced.   Secondly, multiple (or at
least two) document buffers, so I can copy code snippets from one file
to another.   I was thinking that a notebook widget might be the way
to go for that.

cheers,
--
Stewart Midwinter