[PythonCE] re: line-endings problem with PythonCE

Stewart Midwinter stewart.midwinter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 05:58:54 CET 2005

Mike, that suggestion to read the file and then write it back out was
just what I needed.  It worked a treat on my large config file, and
I'm now able to process it and move forward.  Thanks a lot.

Thanks to Ed Blake too for pointing out that nasty last-line chomping
bug in idleCE.  It chomped my root.mainloop() and for a while I
couldn't figure out why my app would vanish as soon as it started -
then I remembered your posting and fixed it.

cheers,
--
Stewart Midwinter
stewart at midwinter.ca