[PythonCE] PythonCE for Python 2.4?

Anthony Tuininga anthony.tuininga at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 23:42:37 CET 2005

I have no difficulty building the Python 2.3 builds either. My "dumb"
attempts of simply building Python 2.4 directly and with the patches
from Python 2.3 applied both failed. Hopefully your attempt to diff
apply the patches is more successful. Do you have a set of diffs or do
you have to generate those first? Any timeline on any of this? I
realize there are an infinite number of distractions available.... :-)