[PythonCE] Mini IDLE update and response.

Ed Blake kitsune_e at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 01:57:49 CET 2005

I've managed to get popup menus that work.  Highlight some text, tap the
selection and a menu will appear.  It is equivalent to the edit menu/window
but seems to work better for cut/copy.  I have a problem with this though on
my own device (HP Ipaq, WinCE 2003).  When I try to highlight text the
selection flickers and changes, like the selection is being made over and
over.  If anyone can figure out what causes this I would be interested in
hearing about it.

RE the license:  I think the example code I based most of this app on was
released GPL so unless I can track down the example again and verify its
license...  I suppose if I verify that the example was other than GPL I
should use the python license as that is the license used on IDLE.