[PythonCE] Cannot load wxpyce dll due to insufficient memory

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Tue Jan 11 20:43:02 CET 2005

On 11 Jan 2005 at 9:22, Stewart Midwinter wrote:

> I've installed wxpyce on a Toshiba e830 running Windows Mobile 2003
> SE.  It's presently got 16MB free for programs, and 16 MB free for
> storage. When I try to run the sample.py app, I get a message saying
> that the .dll file could not load due to insufficient memory.
>
> What would be the solution to this problem?

Well, if you reset your memory preferences so that you have 2 meg free for storage
and 30 meg for programs. .What happens?

Sometimes I think some other errors loading a DLL will get labelled as "out of memory"
error, even when it's not an out of memory condition.

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements