[PythonCE] Building PythonCE for Intel-based PPC?

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Tue Jan 11 20:55:18 CET 2005

On 11 Jan 2005 at 14:24, Jesse Davis wrote:

> Thanks.  So, how do I build the whole thing:  python23.dll + python.exe?
> Should I use eMbedded VC++ for this, or gcc under Cygwin, or mingw?

(kept on list)

I'm using the embedded VC++ 4.0 IDE, and the Pocket PC 2003 SDK, both free
downloads from msdn.microsoft.com. Don't forget the service pack for EVC 4

Download the source from David Kashtan's website

Navigate to PCBuild/WINCE directory

Check WCEARM.bat to be sure it points to the correct places you installed EVC and
the SDK too.

Run WCEARM.bat to setup the environment variables.

Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements