[PythonCE] Success: PyExpat build

Michael Foord mike at pcblokes.com
Thu Jun 2 09:29:00 CEST 2005

Ischebeck, Jan wrote:

>Hi,
>
>after some trying I could build PyExpat without any patches. The changed Makefile can be found at the sf project.

Cool.
Any chance of uploading some binaries ? (Specifically for PPC 2002)

:-)

>Does anyone knows how to build win32ui? I want to access the mfc classes.

Hmm... I've never heard of anyone succeeding. My guess is that PPC is
very different and it will need hacking quite severely. Probably
*differently* for the different versions of Windows CE :-(

Now if someone could port ctypes they could be called
directly.............. (which would also be some work as the FFI
libraries it relies on would need porting).

Best Regards,

Fuzzy
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python