[PythonCE] Python23.lib?

James Salter jsalter at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Jun 27 16:15:33 CEST 2005

Hi

I assume it's not included because most people only want to run python
scripts (which requires the DLL) - not embed python in C, which is
generally done using static linking (or at least that's how I've done
it in the past, and it looks like blender did that too.)

As far as I know only a handful of people have tried to do embedded
python on the pocket (and I'm not one of them).

If you compiled PythonCE from source it would have produced the .lib
for you, as that's what Visual Studio (and eVC) usually does when you compile a
DLL.

James