[PythonCE] Developing Python code for Windows Mobile

Edward Fewell EdwardFewell at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 15:19:52 CET 2005

<< Are people using ActiveSync to download and run? >>

That's pretty much how I do it.  I'll work on files in the synchronized file
directory and let Activesync automatically update them on the PDA.  For
Python, I might even go a step further and make sure the app is written to
run on both the desktop and PDA so I can do a lot of the development on the
desktop with occasional tests on the PDA.

<< There's also a free, more basic, Microsoft tool ... >>

I think the tool Michael was referring to is found at this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/wce/downloads/ppctoys.mspx#EKAA

Edward Fewell