[PythonCE] Running setup-registry.py

Chandu Patil chandu at trillian.us
Sun Oct 2 18:42:44 CEST 2005

I must have installed it wrong. I followed the setup used for the
version 2.2 from mukworks, which copies the dlls and executable to the
windows directory and the pyd and setup.. files in python and the pyc
files in the python\lib. The short-cut is written for python and the
setup script in lib.

What are the correct install steps for version 2.3.4?