[PythonCE] Winhandle problem with tkinter

Andrew Booth a.g.booth at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Oct 19 17:48:20 CEST 2005

Thanks. I'm not convinced that the message is being generated by Tkinter or
TCL. I think it is coming from deeper, possibly the operating system or the
wince.dll. Whatever the source, it is a spurious message, the program works
fine despite it. I just wish I could find some way to turn it off.

Andrew Booth