[PythonCE] serial port

Angel Perea angelpeream at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:31:47 CEST 2005

Does anybody know if now it's possible to access the serial port using
python? I've searched the web a couple of times with no success at
all.

Anybody working on it? rtfm?

On the other side, after getting tired of waiting PIL to be ported
(imprabable, anyway :-) , just coded a 100% python minimalist library
to create .png files and draw on them (so far lines, circles and
polygons). I use it to display objects in the explorer, using a
server.

I'll post them as soon as possible (as soon as I get them documented
and presentable)

 I think this is an alternative solution to widgets.

If anybody is interested in the graphic library or the console for the
explorer, please make me know.

Thanks