[PythonCE] Tkinter radiobutton problem

Edward Fewell EdwardFewell at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 21:05:54 CEST 2005

I've sent the same problem using Tkinter on my phone.  I don't know of a fix
for the real problem, but you might be able to work around the issue.

Can you respond to check events on the check boxes?  If so, then use check
boxes for your radio buttons and programmatically simulate radio button
behavior.

Likewise, you might be able to use radio buttons in groups of ones to have
the appearance and functionality of check boxes.

That may not work, or may not be worth the trouble.