[PythonCE] Python 2.4.3 for Windows CE / ARM

Luke Dunstan coder_infidel at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:01:28 CEST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Davies, Alan" <alan at goatpunch.com>
To: <pythonce at python.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:18 AM
Subject: Re: [PythonCE] Python 2.4.3 for Windows CE / ARM

> Does this build install on WM5 Smartphone?
>
> --Alan

If the previous version didn't work then I doubt this one will. I don't have
a WM5 Smartphone though so I can't really debug and fix it. I did a search
and it should be possible to build applications for Smartphone 2003 using
Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 and then run them on WM5 Smartphone
(http://www.codecomments.com/archive329-2006-3-825354.html). Have you
actually tried building PythonCE for Smartphone?

Luke