[PythonCE] Problem calling python

Ali Sabil hybrid at tuxfamily.org
Mon Apr 10 20:54:41 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have some trouble running python files.

If i open a shell (or whatever you call it) and type: python hello.py
it starts python then says :

	Traceback(innermost last)
	NULL:NULL

If i edit the registry thingies, and associate .py with python with
something like this :

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\pyfile\Shell\Open\Command]
@="\"\\Program Files\\Python24\\python.exe\" \"%1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9\""

I get the same exact effect when clicking on hello.py ... now if i use

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\pyfile\Shell\Open\Command]
@="\"\\Program Files\\Python24\\python.exe\" \"%1\""

It works, or at least almost, since it complains about import failure
for some modules.
The problem now is that i cannot run python from a shell, and i need
this to build a .bat that setup the environment.

Concerning the import failure, i don't know, but it's weird since the
same code works perfectly on my linux box.

Thank you for your help

--
Ali