[PythonCE] PythonCE IDE and Form Designer in Development

The Head Guy eyecreate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:41:41 CEST 2006

I am in the middle of creating a IDE and Form Designer to run on Windows CE.
It is about 75% finished. Is there any interest in me releasing it?(unlike
IDLE, it is not written in Python, but .NET CF v2.0) If there is more than
just a few wanting it, I may even make it open source. It should output
tkinter code. I am working on making the form designer more user friendly
right now. Anyone else interested or have questions? Should I just get to it
and make a sourceforge page for it, or do you think it would be better put
elsewhere?