[PythonCE] wxPython for PythonCE announcement

jeffbarish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 5 02:01:52 CEST 2006

Can you provide a little more information about how to install your software?
I have \Program Files\Python24 on my PDA.  I put wxwince270_evc_custom.dll
in this folder.  There is already a Lib folder there, so I put the wx folder
in the existing Lib folder.  import wx produces No module named wx.  I
strongly suspect that I do not understand how to perform this step in your
instructions:

Unzip this to the Python folder on your PocketPC.

I unzipped the file on my PC, moved the dll and the wx folder over to my
PDA, and then moved the dll and the wx folder as I described.