[PythonCE] wxPython for PythonCE announcement

Ingmar Steen iksteen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 11:58:35 CEST 2006

>From what I remember, list controls are very limited on WinCE and the
virtual mode is missing (basically, all owner drawn things are missing
in WinCE). That's probably why it doesn't work. It's also the reason
checkbox lists aren't working. However, it should be possible to drop
in the wxUniversal list control though, that'll probably have all the
functions but it won't be a 'native' control anymore.

At the moment, I don't have a lot of time in front of a computer that
can run eVC (only thing I have atm is my PDA) so development is going
rather slowly. My first priority atm is getting the commandbar working
properly.

Ingmar