[PythonCE] Python 2.5 for Windows CE / ARM

David Goncalves pythonce-ml at lestat.st
Wed Dec 13 21:22:41 CET 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your tips ;)

But unfortunetly there is no chance for me to get PythonCE working on my
device (with or without the additionnal files).

I'm using a WindowsCE 4.2 Core version. The Python.exe is not recognized
as a "Valid CE application".

The only distribution that works is the HPC2000 one but that distrib is
pretty old and not full functional for me :(

I don't know what to do to have PythonCE on my WinCE :(

Any idea ?